1. Does the rental cost change if we need the venue for less than five hours?
No. The minimum rental time is five hours at the McIntyre. If your event is more than five hours, additional hours can be requested at $175/hour.
2. What time do events need to conclude?
All events held at the McIntyre need to end no later than 11:0 0 PM. Last call for bar packages will be fifteen minutes prior to event ending.
3. Can we bring in our own food?
No. All food and drinks must be provided by the McIntyre. You may bring in your own desserts. If providing your own cake, a $100 cake cutting fee does apply.
4. May I bring my own linens or rent from a different linen vendor?
No. Our beautiful linens come from Nu-Century Linen. All linens are pressed and guaranteed to fit the tables used in your event layout.
5. What decor can we bring?
Make your event reflect your style! Please no glitter or confetti. Any thing hung from the ceiling or on the walls, is not permitted.
6. May we stay overnight?
The McIntyre is undergoing renovations on the second floor which soon will allow for overnight accommodations, but at this time it is not available.
7. Do you have kids meals?
The menu prices are the same for all ages. We do not have a separate kids menu.
8. Can we select a lunch menu for dinner?
After 4:0 0 PM, we only provide dinner menu options.
9. Are tent prices included in your rental fee?
No. Tent prices vary by size and range from $300-$10,000. Tents can only be supplied through the McIntyre.